Guidelines for abstract submission
1. Abstract Submission Deadline : Must be submitted by 8th February, 2019 (Friday)
* Abstracts will not be accepted after the deadline date.
2. Important Information.
All abstract should be submitted and presented in clear English.
All abstracts presented at the conference will be published in the program book.
1) Keywords are used when abstract is being submitted
2) Abstract title, Author’s name, affiliation, city and country
Abstract title: limited to 20 words
3) Abstract layout: Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
Objectives, Method, Results, Conclusions.(Abstract text limited to 250 words)
The presenting author whose abstract has been accepted needs to register for the conference.
Details will be notified in the abstract acceptance email.
On-site Registration Fee : 50,000 KRW
4. Travel Grant for Overseas
1) 500 USD
5. Submission process
2) Fill-up the submission form as direction
3) Must be submitted via the below e-mail.
e-mail address: email@example.com